This suitcase is exactly 56x45x25cm to allow you to pack the maximum possible allowance for two of the UK's most popular airlines - Easyjet and British Airways.
The Aerolite brand is renowned for producing ultra-lightweight luggage; helping thousands of holidaymakers beat weight restrictions at the check in gate. By reducing the weight of the suitcases, it allows travellers to pack more and to avoid excess baggage costs.
- 56x45x25cm (All Parts) = EXACTLY the Maximum Allowance Cabin Luggage Size for Easyjet and British Airways / 53.5x45x25cm (Body) / Weight 2.3kg / Capacity: 60L
- Lightweight & Hard-Wearing Rip-Resistant 600 Jacquard Polyester Material
- Large Front-Zip Pocket and Smaller Top Pocket for Quick Access to Essentials
- Stable 2 Wheel Base + Retractable Handle
- 3-Digit Combination Padlock Included and Fantastic 10 Year Guarantee
Made from high-quality, rip-resistant polyester fabric, the case is hardwearing and designed to stand up to the rigours of modern transportation.
The lightweight frame, two wheels and retractable handle make transporting the case as easy and simple as possible.
Inside the case, you?ll find an attractive branded interior lining, with multiple compartments to store key items and packing straps to hold your belongings in place. We also include a 3-digit combination barrel padlock for added security.
Plus, with a fantastic 10-year guarantee on all our Aerolite soft shell suitcases, you can buy with absolute confidence.
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Hermes Standard||4-5 days
|DPD Next Day||Next Day ( 8am - 6pm)||£3.00||Requires purchase before 1pm on Mon - Thurs|
|DPD 10.30 Next Day||Next Day (8am - 10.30am)||£12.99||Requires purchase before 1pm on Mon - Thurs|
|DPD Saturday||Saturday (Next Day)||£7.99||Requires purchase before 1pm on Friday|
|Country||Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times **||Cost|
HOW LONG HAVE I GOT TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You can change your mind up to 365 days after purchasing from us. You can learn more about our returns policy here