The Aerolite brand is renowned for producing ultra-lightweight luggage; helping thousands of holidaymakers beat weight restrictions at the check in gate. By reducing the weight of the suitcases, it allows travellers to pack more and to avoid excess baggage costs.
- MAXIMUM RYANAIR CABIN ALLOWANCE SIZE: Pack the max for your flight. Also Approved for Easyjet, British Airways & Many More!
- Dimensions: 55x40x20cm (All Parts) / 52x40x20cm (Body), Capacity: 42L, Weight: 2.1kg
- Lightweight & Hard-Wearing Rip-Resistant 600 Jacquard Polyester Material
- Large Front-Zip Pocket and Smaller Top Pocket for Quick Access to Essentials
- Includes 3-Digit Combination Barrel Padlock + 10 Year Guarantee
Made from high-quality, rip-resistant polyester fabric, the case is hardwearing and designed to stand up to the rigours of modern transportation.
The lightweight frame, two wheels and retractable handle make transporting the case as easy and simple as possible.
Inside the case, youêll find an attractive branded interior lining, with multiple compartments to store key items and packing straps to hold your belongings in place. We also include a 3-digit combination barrel padlock for added security.
Plus, with a fantastic 10-year guarantee on all our Aerolite soft shell suitcases, you can buy with absolute confidence.
Holdall Bag:- This Aerolite Holdall has been specifically designed to meet Ryanair's new free main bag limit of 40x20x25cm, ensuring you'll be able to pack as much as you're entitled to on each trip, and avoid any excess baggage charges.
- Dimensions: 40x20x25cm / Capacity: 20L / Weight: 0.45Kg
- Measuring 40x20x25, this holdall is designed for Ryanair’s new main carry on hand luggage allowance starting from November 1st 2018
- Large front zipped pocket for travel documents and items you need quick access to.
- Additional sleeve section on the back to fit over trolley case handles. Adjustable shoulder strap and top carry handle.
- Lockable main compartment to help keep your belongings secure.
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Hermes Standard||4-5 days
|DPD Next Day||Next Day ( 8am - 6pm)||£3.00||Requires purchase before 1pm on Mon - Thurs|
|DPD 10.30 Next Day||Next Day (8am - 10.30am)||£12.99||Requires purchase before 1pm on Mon - Thurs|
|DPD Saturday||Saturday (Next Day)||£7.99||Requires purchase before 1pm on Friday|
|Country||Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times **||Cost|
HOW LONG HAVE I GOT TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You can change your mind up to 365 days after purchasing from us. You can learn more about our returns policy here