Aerolite Expandable (55x40x20cm) to (55x40x23cm) Lightweight Cabin Hand Luggage 2 Wheels, Maximum Possible Allowance For Ryanair (Priority), Lufthansa
1. Get 5% Off On Your Next Order, Valid For 6 Months*
After the order is placed, you will receive the code within 7 days.
Secure and trusted checkout with
- PACK THE MAX FOR RYANAIR PRIORITY BOARDING: At Aerolite, we understand it’s frustrating when you can’t pack everything you want. That’s why we specifically designed the Aerolite AERO9639 to be the MAXIMUM allowed cabin size (55x40x20) for some of the most popular airlines in Europe - including Ryanair Priority Boarding, TUI, TAP Portugal and Vueling. Dimensions (Unexpanded): 55x40x20cm (All Parts) / 52x40x20cm (Body), Height (Handle Extended) 1m, Capacity: 42L
- EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS: Another fantastic feature of the AERO9639 is that it is EXPANDABLE – using a clever zip system to add an additional 3cm in depth. This brings it up to the Maximum size (55x40x23) for EVEN MORE air carriers; including Eurowings, LOT Airlines, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Scandinavian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and Wizz Air* (*Priority Boarding). Dimensions (Expanded): 55x40x23cm (All Parts) / 52x40x23cm (Body) Height (Handle Extended) 1m, Capacity: 48L, Weight: 2.1kg
- MAXIMUM STORAGE SPACE: The front features a large lower pocket and smaller top pocket for extra storage of all your essentials that you need to access at a moment’s notice – such as passports, travel documents, refreshments, books/magazines and small tablets. The interior features packing straps to hold your clothes in place, and a handy zipped mesh document holder pocket in the lid.
- A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND: The outer casing is constructed from hard-wearing rip-resistant 600 Denier polyester – making the case as light as possible, while also maintaining an element of flex, allowing you to really cram in those last few belongings. It also includes a 3-digit combination barrel padlock to lock the zips together for added security.
- TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TRAVEL: Just getting to and from your final destination can be frustrating enough - your luggage shouldn't add to that stress. This stylish cabin case features 2 high-mileage rollerblade wheels, with a retractable handle and with a push-button release mechanism; making it as simple as possible to tow behind you. Plus, Aerolite offers a fantastic 10-year warranty replacement service covering all manufacturing defects – so you can buy with absolute confidence!
The Aerolite brand is proud to offer some of the world's lightest luggage sets, helping to ensure millions of travellers worldwide enjoy more of their travelling experience.
PACK THE MAX
At Aerolite, we understand it’s frustrating when you can’t pack everything you want. That’s why we specifically designed the Aerolite AERO9639 to be the MAXIMUM allowed cabin size (55x40x20) for some of the most popular airlines in Europe - including Ryanair Priority Boarding, Thomas Cook, TUI and Vueling. Dimensions (Unexpanded): 55x40x20cm (All Parts) / 52x40x20cm (Body), Height (Handle Extended) 1m, Capacity: 42L
- Features 2 high-mileage rollerblade wheels
- Amazing Airline Compatibility, including Ryanair and easyJet
- Retractable Handle Built to Last
- 3-Digit Barrel Padlock
- Packing Straps for Organisation
Aerolite are the UK’s leading online supplier of luggage products, specialising in stylish, yet durable, lightweight luggage bags and a large selection of cabin bags. We own all the brands that we sell, therefore you’re always getting the best prices available! We’re proud to lead the industry in providing cabin luggage sizes to fit the maximum of all the leading Airlines in Europe and North America, including Ryanair & Easyjet!
Luggage That Protects
The outer casing is constructed from hard-wearing rip-resistant 600 Denier polyester – making the case both light and durable.
TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TRAVEL
Featuring a retractable handle with push-button release mechanism; making it as simple as possible to tow behind you.
EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS
The AERO9639 expands by up to 3cm, allowing you to pack even more when flying with certain Airlines, including Lufthansa.
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Standard Free Delivery||2-4 Business Days||Free||Applicable To The Mainland UK|
|Standard Delivery||2-4 Business Days||£11.99||Jersey, Guernsey & Isle Of Man|
HOW LONG HAVE I GOT TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You can change your mind up to 365 days after purchasing from us. You can learn more about our returns policy here