- 45x45x23cm (All Parts) – Cabin Approved for British Airways, Easyjet & Jet2! 45x35x23cm (Body) / Capacity: 36L / 2.9kg
- Ideal Business Mobile Office Luggage Bag for Professionals & Students – can be pulled or carried as a laptop bag.
- Spacious main compartment for all your clothes and shoes for a business trip with packing straps to hold everything in place.
- Easy access padded compartment within the bag for accessing your laptop on the plane and in the airport, and also has a different section for your tablet. A front pocket has space for all your stationary on the move too.
- Features a smart black and red design by Aerolite with a lightweight, but sturdy, telescopic double trolley handle.
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Hermes Standard||4-5 days
DHL Next Day
|Next Day (8am - 6pm)||£3.99||
Requires purchase before 1pm on Mon - Thurs
All orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the Monday.
|Country||Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times **||Cost|
HOW LONG HAVE I GOT TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You can change your mind up to 365 days after purchasing from us. You can learn more about our returns policy here
Handle has two levels of extension so ideal if you’re short.
Spacious and well made. We bought it for our daughter who is a teacher. It transports everything she needs at school as well as a full classes books for marking. Her additional bag sits on top so no heavy loads to carry
Handle to short
Great bag I am cabin crew and it’s a great size and weight but the pull up Handel is a little to short as it keeps catching the back of my shoes when I pull it .
Sturdy yet lightweight
Just what I was looking for.
I bought this because I need to use a stick for walking at the moment and I thought having four wheels would make it easier for me to take to work. Sadly not so. The wheels quickly stopped moving smoothly and would only move one way; the extended handle no longer goes right down and if you put something in the front compartment the bag tips over. Even when empty I would not say it is lightweight. It’s now in the bin. Very disappointing.
Perfect for daily office use!It’s quite a walk from my staff car park to the office - no more aching arms/shoulders/back