- 55x35x23cm (All Parts) – Cabin Approved for British Airways, easyJet & Jet2! 50x35x23cm (Body) / Capacity: 40L / 2.3kg
- Comfortable Commuting and Travelling Business Bag for Professionals & Students – can be pulled, carried as a laptop bag or worn on your back – Made from a lightweight and durable 1680D Poly Nylon material
- Spacious main compartment for all your clothes and shoes for a business trip a packing strap to hold everything in place.
- Easy access padded compartment within the bag for accessing your laptop on the plane and in the airport, and also has a different section for your tablet. A front pocket has space for all your stationary on the move too.
- Features a smart black and red design by Aerolite with a lightweight, but sturdy, telescopic single trolley handle. The backpack straps are hidden by a velcro cover when not in use, and this cover protects your back from the wheels when using the ergonomic straps too!
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Hermes Standard||4-5 days
|DPD Next Day||Next Day ( 8am - 6pm)||£3.00||Requires purchase before 1pm on Mon - Thurs|
|DPD 10.30 Next Day||Next Day (8am - 10.30am)||£12.99||Requires purchase before 1pm on Mon - Thurs|
|DPD Saturday||Saturday (Next Day)||£7.99||Requires purchase before 1pm on Friday|
|Country||Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times **||Cost|
HOW LONG HAVE I GOT TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You can change your mind up to 365 days after purchasing from us. You can learn more about our returns policy here
Humm not quiet
So the bag has a small issue, technically it can fit a 15.6 inch laptop in, however you can't uses the designated storage compartment for the laptop to do that as it come out of the top of the bag.also the wheels are a bit meh
Hard to manoeuvre when wheeling along side
Wanted this as it had 4 wheels so that I could walk with to my side rather than drag it behind but the wheels seem to have a mind of their own and won’t go in a straight line next to me.
Do not fill for cabin use
Bit bulky incorrect size for cabin when filled
Bad shoulder strap
The shoulder strap came away from the main body of the bag on my first trip away from home.
Cheap and not so cheerful
Product is flimsy and after just a few weeks starting to fail